Workplace Wellness is an opportunity to give your employees education and motivation in the areas of fitness and nutrition. Assessments are used to monitor improvements in body fat percentage, muscle mass percentage, and circumference measurements. Employees do not have to be a member of the Norfolk YMCA but would encourage membership for better results. For Group Membership rates contact Donita at the YMCA Welcome Center.
What is included?
For $25 per employee (6 Month Introductory Rate)*:
- 3 Fitness Assessment: On-site assessment includes InBody assessment, full body circumference measurements, and skinfold body fat test.
- 3 Wellness Consultation: This 15-minute consultation includes fitness assessment results, goal setting, exercise, and nutritional guidance.
- 2 Lunch and Learns: This 45 minute on-site educational program with topics ranging such as How to Start a Fitness Program, How to Build a Strength Training Program, Holiday Survival Tips, Plateau Busters, Basic Nutrition, and other topics of your interest.
- Bi-Monthly (2xs a month) Emails: All participants will receive fitness/nutrition emails based on their interest.
- Monthly Challenge/Contests: Keep your employees motivated and your workplace fun with different wellness challenges and contests. Some ideas: March Madness challenge, Le Tour de France challenge, and WALKtober challenge just to name a few!
Valued at $115 per employee
*Want more than 6 months?! No problem! We would love to make your workplace the healthiest it has ever been and help you every step of the way!
Contact Leah at the YMCA for more information at 402-371-9770 or at email@example.com.